Grain Truck Races
During Combine Demo Derby Intermission
June 8, 2013
1st Prize: $300
2nd Prize: $200
3rd Prize: $100
Entry Fee: $10.00
~~ Rules ~~
1. Grain trucks must have grain type box; 1-1/2 Ton, no larger.
No cab-overs or tandem axles.
2. Vehicle must have 20-inch tire rims and dual rear tires.
3. Grill guards must not stick out past the fenders and must have smooth sides,
no projecting pieces.
4. Driver's door protection required, minimum 2"x2" square tubing pieces,
braced from front fender to grain box.
5. No flammable gases such as propane or nitrous will be allowed while racing.
6. Driver must be at least 18 years of age.
7. Driver must be wearing a Helmet and Seat Belt.
8. There must be a Fire Extinguisher in cab of truck.
More rules and regulations will be discussed at a driver's meeting, June 5, 2013 at
the Arena or you can call Grant Miller for more details.
Contact: Grant Miller 509-677-3503
Back to Lind's Weekend
Carol J. Kelly, Webmaster June 24, 2012